Tata docomo needs documents every month?

• Thread starter Thread starter ashh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,186
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a reply and have tried even last month, They did not offer me any compensation for my losses. They strictly refused to refund any recharge. It was stated by their call centre that in no situation they refund or compensate. So I closed my connection and decided not to continue, as their services and network is major issue. So why waste money. Now my concern is only to get money , losses and damages which I faced for 1 year. In no circumstances I will activate my services for further ripoff and in such situation why do I submit documents for fourth time..... Let us be more sensible, let not allow such companies to pick pocket our money. -- Mr. Electronik54- Don't we have choice, Don't we have choice to choose what we need? Do you think Tata Docomo is only the company? or Do someone think one should forget the pain the moment we stop doing business with them? We still have right to bring them to books and disclose their wrong practices... though I am not optimistic that they will change.... It happens only in countries like India where common man is ruled by corporate goons or political goons, for which no voice is heard, I know even big companies manage to influence court system in India. It may be true with other countries too , but not as much as in India.

Mr. Electronik54, I do not understand why the heck you expect me to submit paper for fourth time? We do only once when we get connection, let it be any country in world. I do not understand why you favor submiting documents again and again, what is main agenda behind this? Or do you trust their incompetence and expect me to fill the gap? That case can someone explain what was wrong with my documents which I submitted three times and what happened to the physical address check they did? It is strange, but I fail to understand this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back