Loss of documents

• Thread starter Thread starter Daddycool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 5,289
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to update: I took an postpaid connection yesterday and hopefully It was activated. I wanted to know about my plan free mins etc and i called customer careFirstly, The customer care is so dumb. i have to wait 5 Minutes to get to them and later comes the guy who is speaking in hindi Apparently the default language was hindi. I asked to tell about my plan details. he told you are in 299 plan.. I told him i had asked the store guys to activate 199 plan.. He asked me to tell my billing address when i again asked him to change the tariff. when i told him he says you are saying wrong. He says the address which i told is wrong, DOB is wrong. my name itself is wrong. WTF? I asked him are you high or what? he said what do you mean?I again Repeated my number. He says wait sir.. After one minute the guy says.. Sorry.. Sorry.. sorry Sir. I was checking some other number and you told your details correct only. you are on 199plan only sir.. Sorry.. please excuse me.I don't get network at my place. It's so Freaking Embarrassing using this connection. I am happy i didn't disconnection my other connection.No proper network, No Proper customer care.. WTF? why do these Companies Establish?Docomo Sucks.

What is your point basically? What you want to say? I was told i would 350minutes at store and Call center guys says its 400mins. I have to cross check right? I am not foolish either to assume whatever the store guy says. People like you are the one's who get fooled.. who blindly take the connection. My Cousin brother wanted a postpaid who is just 16. So i took for him. Why i need to check network. he Gets signals at his place.I wanted to share my Experience which i have faced. Now who are Heck are you to tell me how to deal. Scumbag.I will see how admin doesn't ban you. Just mind your business.

tbh, you should've checked signal strength at your place before going in for post paid.

Read above post. Its not for me.

What is your point basically? What you want to say?

I was told i would 350minutes at store and Call center guys says its 400mins. I have to cross check right? I am not foolish either to assume whatever the store guy says. People like you are the one's who get fooled.. who blindly take the connection.

My Cousin brother wanted a postpaid who is just 16. So i took for him. Why i need to check network. he Gets signals at his place.

I wanted to share my Experience which i have faced. Now who are Heck are you to tell me how to deal. Scumbag.
I will see how admin doesn't ban you. Just mind your business.

To whom you replied it bro? :unsure:

You've got me all confused now :S there was another post there I believe by obliex or someone and you seem to have edited your post, makes sense now.

You've got me all confused now :S there was another post there I believe by obliex or someone and you seem to have edited your post, makes sense now.
Admin Removed it. It was kind of personal attack. I wonder How he survived ban!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back