Scanner for documents

• Thread starter Thread starter jazzyjazzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 1,574
Yup. If you don't plan on printing much, get any model. Scanners are good enough even low end devices. If you plan to print as well ink advantage has a massive advantage.

If you are in or around Gurgaon, I have a spare unit lying here. You can pick it up!

chromaniac said:
If you are in or around Gurgaon, I have a spare unit lying here. You can pick it up!
Which model you have and is it packed or used? And also what price you are expecting

hmm. just checked. the old HP one i stopped using few years ago... the cable is missing so it's useless.
i have a canon one that i rarely use these days after getting the hp ink advantage model. i would be happy with Rs. 1000 for it because the ink cartridges are so expensive and it still has a black one. should be more than half full. but beware... even the black cartridge is like Rs. 1200 so it is a damn expensive printer to operate.

i think you should still go for an ink advantage printer. the hassles it saves you with photocopy ability, wireless printer and others... at home is worth the price.

Back