ACT Pathetic service in New Thippasandra, Bangalore

ISP
ACT Fibernet
I subscribed for ACT fibernet 50mbps broadband connection on August, 2015. For two months the connection was working fine without disruption. Now, for the past 1 week there is no internet connection. On contacting the ACT service center initially they said that, there is a problem with LCO (I guess it is Local cable operator) and my connection will be restored soon. It has been more than 5 days now and still there is no resolution. For me internet connection is very important because, I'm relying on this connection for attending business calls.

The sad part is that, now they are not responding to my emails that I sent to their helpdesk ([email protected]) They may have genuine reasons but it is their responsibility to update the customer, when he is asking. This really doesn't looks like they are actively working on the resolution of this issue. I think it is high time to cancel this connection and switch back to an ISP providing reliable connectivity and quality service.

Currently I'm using my mobile internet.
But neither I can wait for ACT to respond anymore nor use my mobile internet to address my needs. till they resolve this, as internet connectivity is very much required and important for me..
This is a last ditch effort I'm trying to make, as I hope someone will look this post and take the matter seriously. I'm planning to wait for another 2-3 days maximum and cancel this connection and switch for another ISP.

For any of the ACT people in the forum, My customer ID is: 11282927 and complaint Req. no. is 0005904167.

Thanks,
Venkat

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, we will get in touch with you.

Warm Regards,
ACT Fibernet

Cal madhu .....he is your local cable services guy.....when i use to live in new thippasandra ...he use to help me anytime i asked for help.....
Btw, suggestion is...have railwire ...it is very good in thippasandra especially around church street and behind main market street.
I subscribed for ACT fibernet 50mbps broadband connection on August, 2015. For two months the connection was working fine without disruption. Now, for the past 1 week there is no internet connection. On contacting the ACT service center initially they said that, there is a problem with LCO (I guess it is Local cable operator) and my connection will be restored soon. It has been more than 5 days now and still there is no resolution. For me internet connection is very important because, I'm relying on this connection for attending business calls.

The sad part is that, now they are not responding to my emails that I sent to their helpdesk ([email protected]) They may have genuine reasons but it is their responsibility to update the customer, when he is asking. This really doesn't looks like they are actively working on the resolution of this issue. I think it is high time to cancel this connection and switch back to an ISP providing reliable connectivity and quality service.

Currently I'm using my mobile internet.
But neither I can wait for ACT to respond anymore nor use my mobile internet to address my needs. till they resolve this, as internet connectivity is very much required and important for me..
This is a last ditch effort I'm trying to make, as I hope someone will look this post and take the matter seriously. I'm planning to wait for another 2-3 days maximum and cancel this connection and switch for another ISP.

For any of the ACT people in the forum, My customer ID is: 11282927 and complaint Req. no. is 0005904167.

Thanks,
Venkat

Last edited:

Back