Act slow international speeds and high ping on 50mbps plan in delhi

• Thread starter Thread starter rxuser
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,527
ISP
Excitel
So, I am using act 50mbps plan in delhi and while local speeds are fine international speeds such as to singapore are like 1/2 mbps with 200+ ping and a lot of jitter.
Anyone facing the same, any resolution ??

Sab slow ho gaye lagta hai 😵‍💫

Pjdm2JZ.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a notfication from app that there is sub sea cable damage towards Europe and USA so maybe its that. Excitel is behaving the same as ACT but the speeds are great within india currently.

Both excitel and act seem to use the tata backbone so maybe the issue is there. I switched to airtel today, which seems to be alright in international speeds

I'm on airtel and noticed high pings and jitter to singa servers as well. Kudos to ACT for sharing information of under sea cables being with their customers. At least they have acknowledged it. I doubt any other isp will do it. Pretty sure that if you call cc of excitel/airtel/any other isp, they will simply blabber useless crap.

Issues still happening as of 5th Feb.. Getting 230-250 ping in FF14 Online and Trove Online and Discord audio calls.. used to be 120-130ish a couple weeks ago

Back