active services in Reliance Big TV DTH

ISP
tata vsnl
hello everybody,

does any one can tell me , how active services in big tv ?? are they providing ACTIVE DARSHAN , ( see the web site scrolling news is there , :: Welcome to Reliance Communications ::)

is yes they have started active darshan , how it is , how many GOD templs they are showing ??

please also let me know the total price at the time of purchase and the monthly cost ? i got that Rs 325 will be for a month , but it looks too much , ??

waiting for the reply from all of you

njoy

:)

hello everybody,

does any one can tell me , how active services in big tv ?? are they providing ACTIVE DARSHAN , ( see the web site scrolling news is there , :: Welcome to Reliance Communications ::)

is yes they have started active darshan , how it is , how many GOD templs they are showing ??

please also let me know the total price at the time of purchase and the monthly cost ? i got that Rs 325 will be for a month , but it looks too much , ??

waiting for the reply from all of you

njoy

:)

hey dude this the incorrect website.....the right one is BIGTV.CO.IN

To: chat_pe_choti_chatari

Dude, you have the right to post anything you want to know. But frankly, how can you ask these questions when the services are yet to be used by any of the forum members?

Big TV is still in BETA stage :D

Anyway, contact Anil Ambani early in the morning whilst he is jogging somewhere...maybe near Marine Drive...his bodyguards may act rough, since many people want solutions to their Reliance product related problems...but definitely he will provide you with all the answers you need, since you seem to be the first potential customer of Big TV :hysterical:

boss,
i have given the right path of the website , other wise if you go bigtv.co.in only one page is displaying ..... a man with loud open eyes .....
compare both web pages, however in my link :: Welcome to Reliance Communications :: hyperlinks are not opening , ( may be yet to be develop )

any way....
regards

To: chat_pe_choti_chatari

Dude, you have the right to post anything you want to know. But frankly, how can you ask these questions when the services are yet to be used by any of the forum members?

Big TV is still in BETA stage :D

Anyway, contact Anil Ambani early in the morning whilst he is jogging somewhere...maybe near Marine Drive...his bodyguards may act rough, since many people want solutions to their Reliance product related problems...but definitely he will provide you with all the answers you need, since you seem to be the first potential customer of Big TV :hysterical:
i have asked these qst because i know that the BIG TV has started there operation and currently they are beaming there signals for reliance employees , who has opted the service on a scheme exclusively available for reliance employee.
so i though, someone in those , may give the answer.

i never distrube someone for small - 2 queries, so in a first look i have dropped the idea to go to mr.anil. because i belive i will get the answer ,right here right now!:)

Big TV is just installed at my home.Initial package includes all interactive services.Package available at this time is of 325 pmtill commercial launch. After that it is as low as 110 pm. Source: BIG Tohfa offer leaflet (Scheme for Reliance PCO operators)

Big TV is just installed at my home.
Initial package includes all interactive services.Package available at this time is of 325 pmtill commercial launch. After that it is as low as 110 pm.

Source: BIG Tohfa offer leaflet (Scheme for Reliance PCO operators)
dear faisal,

can you tell me , about the active darshan service in BIG TV, how it is working ? it is the same like Tata Sky active darshan , or it is different ,like in tatasky they are showing live pictures of SHIRDI, SIDHIVINAK MUMBAI and ISCKON TEMPLE, kashi vishwanath is not started yet..( as i have last seen )
does BIG TV is showing same as above or it is different ??

waiting for your reply

my regards

PLZ ADMIN REPLY...@offtopic: in my profile it shows that i have 13 reputation pts. but in the posts that i post it still shows o....PLZ TEL WHY IS IT SO AND WHEN WILL IT BE UPDATED.....

Back