• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 9,077

ajuravi007

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Actve Matrimony is an interactive matrimonial service brought to Tata Sky subscribers by Bharat Matrimony.
Tata Sky is solely promoting the Actve Matrimony service on the Tata Sky platform and assumes no responsibility for the content displayed on the Tata Sky platform. The entire content including the classifieds and contact details is provided by Bharat Matrimony.
The Actve Matrimony service features matrimonial listings that can be viewed by all Tata Sky subscribers (hereinafter referred to as “You”). Interested Tata Sky subscribers may view the matrimonial listings and obtain the contact details of any profile listed by sending the profile code via sms to 56633.

DTH ? Tata Sky DTH in India, Leading Satellite Television Provider in India, DTH service by Tata Sky

wow.. great ... actually a good move by Tata Sky.. btw is it launched now ? and more importantly do they charge for the service?

I dont have any clue on this when i go back home in the evening i need to check on the same in TS Actve Services..........

It is not launched till now.. I checked it now... After a long time, TS is adding some good activ service

IT would great and interesting to see the profiles of the gurls and may be the pics too:P...........i think daily we chat about those people in the IBF:yahoo:. So the bachelors of TS customers will surely like this move by TS. I personally think this might be free of cost in the initial stages but might be charging in the coming matches........ Last but not least i dont like the bharthmatrimony as i was working in Clickjobs sister concern of bharathmatrimony. I dont like their work culture as after resigning from clickjobs they did not give me the salary for the last month i had worked.........:rofl:

1. Actve Matrimony service shall have Weekly listings i.e. the Matrimonial listings will be updated on Actve Matrimony every week.
2. You are free to send as many requests as you would like to.
3. Tata Sky will not be liable if You are unable/ do not receive the desired contact details by SMS. However, in such a case Tata Sky shall ensure that no participation charges are charged to Your Subscriber Account and if any participation charges have been charged the same shall be reversed by Tata Sky after internal verification by Tata Sky of non receipt of the sms by You.
4. SMS rates will be applicable as per the tariff of Your mobile service provider.
5. Tata Sky reserves the right at anytime, without prior notice, to add or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part the Actve Matrimony service or to withdraw it completely.
6. Tata Sky reserves the right to make the Actve Matrimony service a paid service at its sole discretion.
7. You consent to comply with these terms and conditions and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions and release, indemnify and hold harmless Tata Sky and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and its respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from your use of the Actve Matrimony services.
8. You acknowledge and agree that all disputes in relation to the Actve Matrimony service shall be determined in the sole and absolute discretion of Tata Sky and that such a decision by Tata Sky shall be final and binding.
9. Tata Sky is not responsible for printing or typographical errors on the Actve Matrimony service; or for sms transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error. However, Tata Sky shall ensure that no participation charges are charged to Your Subscriber Account in such cases.

:whistle:

6. Tata Sky reserves the right to make the Actve Matrimony service a paid service at its sole discretion. :D yeah yeah.. they can.. they will :D

From Point no:6, what i learn is that the service will be free of cost in the intial stages and TS will definetly charge for the same in the later stages........I am eagerly awaiting for this serive launch and i hope this service is launched soon in TS at free of cost:P

Now I wished to be there, to see how this service works :) (not for profiles :ashamed:)

Back