ADD ON Packages

• Thread starter Thread starter kartz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 4,156

kartz

ISP
Tata indicom
tel me how many add on packages are there and also tel me what are the channels available in that packages

Life Style Gold PackageSports Gold Pack 1Life style gold package: bindass 9x ndtv lifestyleSports Gold Pack 1: Neo sports and Neo sports +

As of now there are two add-on packs:1. Sports Gold -Includes Neo Sports and Neo Sports+. Cost = 199 per annum.2. Lifestyle Gold -NDTV Good Times, UTV Bindass, Inx 9x, ACTVE Cooking. This is free for the first two months. Pricing is not out yet.A few forum members believe that all new channels will be dumped in one of these gold packs.

As of now there are two add-on packs:

1. Sports Gold -
Includes Neo Sports and Neo Sports+. Cost = 199 per annum.

2. Lifestyle Gold -
NDTV Good Times, UTV Bindass, Inx 9x, ACTVE Cooking. This is free for the first two months. Pricing is not out yet.

A few forum members believe that all new channels will be dumped in one of these gold packs.
all useless crappy channels like 9x and more are going to add in this lifestyle gold(rusty) package:@

all useless crappy channels like 9x and more are going to add in this Lifestyle gold(rusty) package:@
Well 9X is crappy for you but it already popular in many parts. We know we don't like Sas Bahu serials but fact is that India's top 100 progarms according to TRP are this Sas Bahu Serilas. So those are don't like by us but Women likes it most.

Very old thread! but can't stop myself from postingI recently added Lifestyle Gold package after NDTV Imagine stopped. I was surprised to see the speed at which the channel was added. I was tuned to NDTV Imagine and Tata Sky message/phone numbers was displayed on screen. I sent activation sms and within "2 seconds" before receiving sms delivered report, NDTV Imagine started working. Then I checked other channnels and all LIFESTYLE channels were working.Now only bad news is that we will have to spent Rs 330 per month instead of Rs 300 as earlier.

Back