• Thread starter Thread starter rsatbf
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,807

rsatbf

Regular
ISP
BSNL
Hi, anyone know how to go about doing this? I have 3 Dishes and 3 VCs in my house. I had earlier added my second VC to my first one as a child about 2 months after buying the second one, after the initial free period offer.After I bought my third HD VC and after the free period offer, I have been told, I cannot add it as child to my original Parent/Child setup that I have with my first 2. Apparently Zee DTH changed their rules and that a VC can be included in Parent Child only at time of initial activation, which I was not told by the dealer/installer.Anyone else with this same situation?Thanks.

Well for this you have to call or mail to dishtv customer care,
Email id-- [email protected] or call 1860-180-3474 also you can use call me service.

I have contacted Customer Care multiple times. They drop me an email that they will call me and dont. Then I have got replies in the past that this is not possible too... I have tried multiple times so far. I am paying more per month unnecessarily and am considering selling my HD STB and going in for another one.

typical zee... i switched to d2h last year and am pretty happy to be out of zee's changul.

I've been with them for > 5 years now and have had my share of frustrating moments but this one is highly irritating when they arbitrarily change the way they accept new connections.

Back