Advice to get MTNL connection back

big.bad.boi

ISP
pacenet
I discontinued my old mtnl line because i had a bill of 14k which i did not want to pay due to some conflict between me and the DGM and the service has been sabotaged. I want to get the connection back but this guys won't let me as they would pull out the record, so is there any way to get a new connection back, clearing old history ( without paying bill ) The last connection was on my mother's name what if i get a new one on my name, will i get the connection?Any idea's guys how to get a new connection?

If the address is diff it will work , else i dont think it will

I would say get a connection on someone's else name from your Home.that might work..:ashamed:

I discontinued my old mtnl line because i had a bill of 14k which i did not want to pay due to some conflict between me and the DGM and the service has been sabotaged. I want to get the connection back but this guys won't let me as they would pull out the record, so is there any way to get a new connection back, clearing old history ( without paying bill )
The last connection was on my mother's name what if i get a new one on my name, will i get the connection?
Any idea's guys how to get a new connection?

i had the same issue.
the earlier line was on my mom`s name.

i just applied on my name this time.
n usin it past 1yr

Back