Airtel 4G prices slashed by 35-50%

I hope they slash it too for home 4G (home wifi CPE device), currently I'm on their Rs 2k plan for 30 GB per month and get around 20-40 mbps speeds most of the time.
How much max download and upload speed do you get?
How much average upload speed do you get?
How is latency? SG Server : 203.117.155.202 ping please

the screenshot looks to be from my airtel app. can you check. I can't find it in Mumbai.

Online at http://airtel.in/4G also they don't seem to be updated.

How much max download and upload speed do you get?
How much average upload speed do you get?
How is latency? SG Server : 203.117.155.202 ping please

Max download I get around 35-40mbps (usually on torrents) though mostly it is between 20-30 mbps for normal downloads.

Uploads I haven't paid attention much but I believe it is max around 4-5 mbps only for me, average probably around 3-4 mbps.

Ping to SG server 203.117.155.202 is around 100ms average FYI.

Note my signal strength is 3 out of 5 bars (65%) both on dongle and home wifi CPE device just FYI.

even Chennai and Kerala are showing old rates on Airtel/4G website

Maybe Airtel will only update pricing officially after March when Reliance does full launch?

@vishalrao When you download direcly in web browser then do you still get 20mbps-30mbps. I am asking this to see if airtel throttle speed or not since in IDM we can use multiple connection to max our speed.

Are you able to stream 4k video on YouTube? Did you ever stuck in YouTube buffering?
Do they shave data?
What is ping result of your CPE to the tower? You can see this when doing tracert to any ip. The second line would show how good your connection is from tower to your cpe.

Back