AIRTEL 4G USERS' REVIEWS vs OTHER 4G ISP

• Thread starter Thread starter bsnlapp
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 20,003

bsnlapp

ISP
MTS LTE russia
Hi Guys Checkout the following reviews on Airtel 4G Billing and service stability on MOUTH SHUT : Its ridiculous to observe how other service providers have been successful by using the same network equipments and backend billing software: These are the important ISPs to be considered as role models for services to consumers : http://yourguide.vzw.com/article/verizon-4g-lte-router-video/# https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbclFun6CRs

We do not like bullshit from MouthShut here. Sorry.

chromaniac said:
We do not like bullshit from MouthShut here. Sorry.

Hi Admin
I understand your concern.. Unfortunately... the consumers do not post reviews on any other site..
The Airtel 4G experience has been the worst in Bangalore and Pune..

Well yeah. But then experience would range from one person to another and one locality to another. :(

chromaniac said:
Well yeah. But then experience would range from one person to another and one locality to another. :(
The network strength is not an issue within Bangalore.. Actually it is the backend billing software
Many consumers have just utilized 1GB or lower.. but the billing update suggests that the 9GB quote has already been completed.
This is how everyone are being fooled..
Can you answer why it has taken nearly 1 year for them to solve the problem ???

Because it's Airtel? They are a company with zero morals.

chromaniac said:
Because it's Airtel? They are a company with zero morals.
We can form a group and take severe legal actions or request a session on CNBC TV. We need more reviews on this site.....

My experience was good with Airtel 4G. I don't have it but I called their representative guy for a demo and kept him for half hour just to use it! The tower is like 45 meters away from my house. Unfortunately I didn't take a screenshot of the speed but it was 44 Mbps till Mohali. Then it went down to 30 for Dilli. Ping to Dilli was around 40.Speed to Chennai was 22-25, ping was 65-85. To international servers ping was horrible. I also downloaded nearly 2 gig in around 14 minutes (was an update to OS X from Apple servers)!But the rates are quiet high!

@fiberguy
Your real experience counts after you buy into their sweet talks and pay for the high priced modem and equally high priced service. This is India where these companies are even restricting 2G and 3G speeds, what can one expect from 4G.
Just last week i was at the airtel relationship (my foot) center in Aundh, Pune and they had a chart to show speed comparisons. I did not take a picture of that chart but they mentioned the speeds as
2G - 30kbps - 90kbps (something like this)
3G - 300 kbps - 900 kbps (this is simply ridiculous if you say this is 3G)
4G - 2 Mbps - 8 Mbps (still low for 4G).
Craptel, Failtel, hope the company goes to trash.

If you got the moolah , go for it! It is very fast , atleast faster then most copper connections. Fibre pan India is a pipe dream only. My sector has only BSNL lines and it has the worst connections. Airtel has some good plans for sure, but if they increase the post FUP to 2 Mbps atleast it won't be that craptel to me. Airtel is costly for sure and has shady execs but their broadband is the most stable.

Back