Airtel ate my 5 Day validity!

• Thread starter Thread starter dvn880
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 936
ISP
Bsnl
Yesterday I changed my airtel fiber plan to 499 from 999 because my usage wasn't much. All went good and new validity was 159 days on airtel app and now all of a sudden it is 154 days. I changed from Advance rental plan to this monthly plan may be a reason may that's the reason for this deduction.... Has anyone else faced something similiar?

Where to know this validity

Then most likely your city has airtel fiber postpaid. Some cities like mine have airtel fiber prepaid....

@dvn880 Not exact but a similar thing happened to me when I had tried to change the plan. The validity I received was different than what showed while changing the plan. I did a complaint to Airtel on Twitter and they resolved it by changing the plan from their end.

The system for billing on prepaid connections is very confusing. I recharged for 1 month but got validity for 14 days. After complaining, found out that the plan change (I had recharged for a lower plan) had not been completed and therefore it was showing validity according to older plan.
Airtel's garbage app along with their customer service (which is the app itself if you were to believe them), are a big joke.

Back