Airtel BB in a residential society

himanshupant

ISP
Airtel
Hello

I am shifting to a new residential society where Airtel BB is not present currently. I (along with lot many current residents) wish to use Airtel BB in that society. Is there any way to chase up Airtel? In putting them a mail, a standard bot reply comes that we are looking into this request.

PS - other housing societies in my area have Airtel BB

I am guessing your RWA would need to contact them as they deal with society heads for the permissions and charges and other special offers. They cannot lay down wires in your society without their permission.

Yo. If the society is new, builder might have signed an exclusive contract with whatever ISP is present current for x number of years.

this is where reliance jio would save your ass if the existing internet service provider is an ass.

well the only way to get around such contacts is to get connected wirelessly...

Yo. If the society is new, builder might have signed an exclusive contract with whatever ISP is present current for x number of years.
How can the builder sell my right to what broadband i can take?Once i own the flat its my progative what i get.

No idea. Society bye-laws?

Where I live in Gurgaon, BSNL had an exclusivity clause for around 5-6 years.

you cannot park your car in someone else's parking in a society. you cannot install your own generator. in some societies you cannot get any construction work done during 2-4pm because of disturbance to your neighbors and so on. you lose a lot of rights when you move to a society. though i guess, this kind of deal can probably be challenged in courts and possibly overridden.

Only cooperative society can have by laws and you have to agree to it before you buy the flat.

But if its a builder built society than societys act cant work.Society cant force you to use xyz connection.

Back