Airtel Broadband: 1499 UL plan (512kbps)not available for chennai

• Thread starter Thread starter saneesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 4,957

saneesh

ISP
airtel 256 unlimited
after seeing airtel website on introducing new plans in tamil nadu circle, i got excited and called CC guys to enquire the migration of plan from 999 UL(256 kbps) to 1499 UL (512kbps) ..but this plan is not available for chennai customers is the reply i got from them :(very bad to hear such news as chennai looses many offers being a city (right from cable TV to broadband service) ...i feel sorry to be a chennai locality :madness:.it makes me feel that staying in capital city is worthy of commiting a suicide :rofl:

Well don't say that my friend... Chennai is the gateway to Airtel's International Bandwidth.... So we are the one's who bring Broadband into the country!! :P Its just like Neyveli Lignite Corp. where they dig Tamil Nadu's soil for coal, use TN labor and supply Electricity to all other parts of India forgetting about TN!! :P (Alright, this is not an abstract from any reading/newpapers/any other entity but is of my own creativity... Any similarity or difference is merely coincidental and I'm in no way ready for hot arguments!!) :)Cheers,Amuthan.

Alright, this is not an abstract from any reading/newpapers/any other entity but is of my own creativity... Any similarity or difference is merely coincidental and I'm in no way ready for hot arguments!!

accepted :) but soon i will be swifting to madurai(arapalayam cross road) -my native to enjoy the benefits along with u guys :)

I'd advise u to swift down to madurai rather than chennai... Its not that welcoming to be in chennai... too much traffic... too much pressure... Madurai is the perfect city for my life! :P Come here and we can sure enjoy man! Being in Arapalayam would be somewhat similar to Chennai - Purasaiwalkam. :)

I'd advise u to swift down to madurai rather than chennai... Its not that welcoming to be in chennai... too much traffic... too much pressure... Madurai is the perfect city for my life! Come here and we can sure enjoy man! Being in Arapalayam would be somewhat similar to Chennai - Purasaiwalkam.

sure ,,the cost of living is triple when compared to madurai..i came to chennai for my studies 4 years back and day by day i can see increase in traffic ..machinary life--chennai:( plus more services remain a blue moon here :(

Back