Airtel Broadband Billing Issue

• Thread starter Thread starter gautham82
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,931

gautham82

ISP
Airtel 2mbps Night UL
I have received hard copy letter from Airtel stating revision of my monthly rental broadband plan with effect of 8-Aug-2013, I have consumed internet as per the new plan, but Airtel has changed to new plan only on 30-Aug-2013, due to this i have been over charged Rs. 4132 instead of Rs. 699 (rental) + tax. I have raised multiple complaints with Airtel stating this letter and emailing them scanned copy of their letter, all my complaints are closed without resolving my billing issue.
How to proceed further on this?
Please look at the Airtel letter attached.

This is a tough one. Even though their letter states 8th Aug, they will say it didnt get rolled out and onus is on you etc... You can put in a termination request and the retention team will call you. They can probably resolve this I am guessing. Also have you visited their offices?

rsatbf said:
This is a tough one. Even though their letter states 8th Aug, they will say it didnt get rolled out and onus is on you etc... You can put in a termination request and the retention team will call you. They can probably resolve this I am guessing. Also have you visited their offices?
As my marriage day is near i could not able to visit their offices yet. Their relationship center are also not so supportive, i had bad experience earlier.

gautham82 said:
As my marriage day is near i could not able to visit their offices yet. Their relationship center are also not so supportive, i had bad experience earlier.
hey concentrate about the special day in ur life..just dont worry about airtel..it is going nowhere.. :pirate:

1. If you have already not done so, send an email to Airtel South Nodal Authority. Dont forget to mention the reference numbers of all the closed tickets in the email.
2. Also make a public post (without any personal details) complaining about your billing issue on Airtel's Facebook page. If you have a twitter account, tweet about your problem and then tag them.
They will definitely contact you after all this.
3. Finally save all your emails and communications for future as proof.

Back