Airtel Broadband: How much speed do Home699 plan's user get?

• Thread starter Thread starter dragonball
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,764

dragonball

ߪδə ЩªĻª
ISP
Airtail
hi all,i got this 725/- plan...(upto)128kbps Unlimited... i am getting around (7-10)kBps download speed. i was wondering what speed others get for same plan and what i should be getting?Even in night, i m getting ~10(no double speed funda)

I know someone with this plan and they get around 160kbps (20KB/s).

I too on avg. get 18-20KB/s no problems, and 34-36KB/s at night. It is so good, i can stream a 128Kbps radio stream on my connection without it buffering at all. :)

well...thing is when i got the connection....2weeks back....i also used to get around 20-22-28kBps...but suddenly from past 2 days, i m getting around 8-10kBps....i know that upto128kbps amounts to this speed range...but see Karan's , my past speeds...man i miss those ~28kBps speeds...anything that i can do?....i cant call them and say that i used to get ~28kBps on my conn....what should i do?...also it seems like 2-3 days ago when i wrote cra*tel (here in a post) instead of ai*tel...maybe those packets were scanned, decoded by those guys and they might have revolted against me by decreasing my speeds....:eek:getting more technical here, should i check my VCI/VCP/attenuation or any other router settings? Or any problems in phone line or something? i want my ~28kBps back :@

...also it seems like 2-3 days ago when i wrote cra*tel (here in a post) instead of ai*tel...maybe those packets were scanned, decoded by those guys and they might have revolted against me by decreasing my speeds....:eek:

yes! yes! thats exactly what must have happened.... U hav been a bad boy and the airtel folks punished you for it... haha:hysterical::hysterical:

well...thing is when i got the connection....2weeks back....i also used to get around 20-22-28kBps...but suddenly from past 2 days, i m getting around 8-10kBps....i know that upto128kbps amounts to this speed range...but see Karan's , my past speeds...man i miss those ~28kBps speeds...anything that i can do?....i cant call them and say that i used to get ~28kBps on my conn....what should i do?

I have same problem. Since yesterday my speeds have gone from 25 kbps to 10 kbps.

Why? I have unlimited 725 connection.

If you are gonna go for connection i'd say home999 is better.. for xtra 250 bucks you can get double speed. which isnt really a bad deal in current scenerio.

Back