Airtel Broadband New Plans Press Release

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 3,728
whats new ?? in that article. its just an press realease
Code:
*The availability of these high speed plans is subject to technical feasibility.
Aren't we nagging already on this since ages ??

----------

Code:
On the new broadband plans, the minimum Broadband speed that will be offered in Top 10 markets – Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Pune, will be 2mbps. For all its other markets, across its service areas in the country, the new plans offer a minimum Broadband speed of 1mbps. *
Currently, minimum broadband speed of 2mbps is already evilable even in the far-far-away villages. so again asking whats new ??

Currently, minimum broadband speed of 2mbps is already evilable even in the far-far-away villages. so again asking whats new ??
the key word here is minimum, how can you say that in all villages you are getting a minimum speed of 2mbps?

Wow! Never thought i would see an actually fair 'Fair Usage Policy' from Airtel. I am getting the 75GB 4mbps plan ASAP.

keep us updated because 4mbps is not really available everywhere. i know a couple of guys who were told that their areas are not covered with it. my own place does not have 4mbps capabilities as per airtel guys.

I have already applied for tht .. and got confirmation calls from Airtel if I have requested the plan change .. So I guess it is available in my area.. Will know on 23rd :D 3 more days to go!!

the key word here is minimum, how can you say that in all villages you are getting a minimum speed of 2mbps?
dont go by the words, but where ever the airtel broadband exist 2mbps exist.

i did say it was a press release?
Code:
Bharti Airtel a leading global telecommunications company today  [B][U]announced[/U][/B] the launch of new broadband plans, with minimum Broadband  speed at 2mbps in its Top 10 cities

Stupid C###tel unable to give 4MBPS plan at my place also ...why do they advertise such things when they dont even have the infrastructure to support that.

my area get 4mpbs speed but my current plan is too good to miss nothing better than the current true unlimited 2mbps @1199INRor i may be lucky in 4mbps plan too where i can get true unlimited :P

Back