Airtel Broadband New Plans Press Release

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 3,728
I wonder if changing is really such a good idea... right now u will be getting the old FUP of 512/1mb on your plan. But if you change to the new ones you will get 256kb after you cross the FUP. Be careful...

Don't the old unlimited plans (those who had them pre-FUP) have a 100GB FUP limit?

i canceled my connection request. they promised to get it activated in three days. it had taken them more than that. messed up with my plans to move back to parent's place.

Sorry I'm being a little lazy, but been on vacation for the last 3 weeks and a little out of the loop- could anyone update me on what these new plans mean? The first thing that I noticed is that these new plans are not being called unlimited. But it seems that they are meant to be unlimited plans with a cut to 256kbps after the quota is met - correct? Also, what is the deal with the "unique bill cap" - what is that? Somewhere it says the cap is 2,000, while on their site it says it says it's a "Rs. 300 bill cap" - could someone please explain it to me what this means? Also, is it a good deal to jump to Turbo 150 GB from my plan (4Mbps @ Rs. 1,899/- for 50GB quota)?

my area get 4mpbs speed but my current plan is too good to miss
nothing better than the current true unlimited 2mbps @1199INR

or i may be lucky in 4mbps plan too where i can get true unlimited :P

Define unlimited here?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

I'm right now on the 2 MBPS UL plan at 2999 and I haven't seen any drop in speeds after crossing over 100GB. Is it worth it changing to the 4 MBPS Turbo 150GB plan @ 2099?

if your usage is below 150GB per month, i see no reason why you should not switch. but then if you are happy with 2mbps, it might not be worth taking the risk. very few people are on plans that have no FUP!

Back