• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 25,692

saneesh

ISP
airtel 256 unlimited
wow wat an ISP ..really great :yahoo: i hail airtel all my life :rofl:

15 days before i got airtel 256 unlimited plan rs 999+taxes=1225 rs per month

and avg speed of browser download is 34kBps(272kbps)
and avg speed of torrent download is 30 kBps(240 kbps)

really airtel rocks ..when my speed tested in indian servers it reaches 300kbps at times but never gone down below 270 kbps when done speedtest in any servers..

upload speed also rocks avg of 28 kBps

but one thing is with referrence to the thread opened here by some users

airtel double speed now for 299 extra

i asked cc guys but they said no plans available like that.:(

is there any top-ups available in chennai ..please inform me :)

airtle real rocker:thumb: value for money :thumbsup:

once there is a modem failure during heavy rain immediately i rung them and they taught me how to repair the fault and i was able to connect to internet after 30 minutes ...excellent technicians :thumb:

you just got the connection 15 days back!.. w8 for some more time.. then decide if it really rocks

haha one more delusional user ;) even I have Airtel. Its relatively good compared to other crap. But I fear they are going down the drain. saneesh wait for some more months and then give your opinion dunno will it be same :D and yeah Airtel actually tops up a few more kilobits to sustain speeds always more than the rated speed.also the double speed and NU plans are not available in chennai :(

It seems you have taken Top up plan Home 256 modem rent is free. Recheck. So bill should be say 1000/=+taxes 12%. Rs 1120 etc. What is the voice plan you are having ? what are the charges ?. All the Broadband plans not available in Chennai. ( see the bottom of the tariff page (small letters) and I checked all the plans.one by one. You will find lot up top up charges ( for their purse!) for caller Id cellphone etcCheck every month your bill CAREFULLY. BB speed is alright, and you don't have the bother of checking usage for a fixed. quota. I pay Rs 250/=Plus Rs 99/= NUfree (2100-0800 daily).My own modem . no rent.My bill minimum Rs 400 per month. I never use their phone.This scheme NOT Available now. ( No more free NU).

when i first took connection, it was really good. Link did not go down. but after some months, it started to show some downtimes. I complained several times, cc officials took the complain , sent the engineer.. but nothing happened.. they do not know what is the problem.. i also thought of changing the connection to hathway at that time. But to my surprise, my airtel connection was superb once again. so i decided to stay with it.

Back