Reliance Broadband Thunder 1099 4 Mbps Unlimited Plan in Chennai

• Thread starter Thread starter bintop
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 46,869
awesome! i hope MTNL now starts giving 4MBps true unlimited plan now too for Rs 1099. It currently costs Rs 3499 PM + taxes :(

lol. i think airtel would come under more pressure. mtnl and bsnl are more taken by people who do not like going for private service providers :\

If everybody is throwing FUP free 4 mbps plan and it is affordable for ISP, then major change may have occurred in bulk bandwidth cost or ISPs have just woke up because of competitions..

Airtel was offering me 512kbps unlimited at 1299rs.

well you are talking about retention plans. these are not available generally. in fact from what i understand airtel no longer offers a plan with less than 1mbps speeds anymore (before fup).

No, Airtel still offers the same retention plan where it is not fully developed and not preferable like in my circle. No fastest plan is available in my circle and airtel still offers 256 kbps (post FUP speed).

I've been with Airtel for 7+ yrs...they dont bend for anything

Hope not...Airtel growing strong with reliability and stable connection.

say it just connection , those a holes are not reliable over the bill issues and stuff

airtel is more or less like monopoly in mobile services , since they dont have a strong competitor
but as for BB , they have strong competition from act , beam and off course bsnl , but none of them are pan india or as good as airtel

most have airtel just because they cant find a another source .

like myself having airtel mobile service for 7 years, moved from postpaid to prepaid since i cant handle the headaches of CC people
in this 7 years i have always wanted to move to another service bsnl , vodafone , aircel , uninor , videocon and latest docomo
but none has all the features of airtel :)

am with airtel because i dont have a choice :anger3:

Apart from the thread starter "bintop" anyone else from Chennai/Tamilnadu migrated to THUNDER plan??? Pls let me know.

Apart from the thread starter "bintop" anyone else from Chennai/Tamilnadu migrated to THUNDER plan??? Pls let me know.
i m from ahmedadbad, gujarat
customer care guys now taking request and i just done it....but i m in combo plan so 1st i have to get out from combo plan ...they register my request and asked me to wait for 48 hrs

I sent them an email for the same, yet to hear back. I want to get it, if feasible in my area.

Back