Reliance Broadband Thunder 1099 4 Mbps Unlimited Plan in Chennai

• Thread starter Thread starter bintop
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 46,875
That's fantastic. May be, I'll check them out. Airtel is charging me more than double for 150Gb @4mbps.How's the connectivity? Is it stable? Is it up 24x7?

After plan updating my page show nothing...!

I hope ur the first Indian to get the THUNDER plan activated....kudos
Still no clue @ CC about the plan arrival.

That's fantastic. May be, I'll check them out. Airtel is charging me more than double for 150Gb @4mbps.

How's the connectivity? Is it stable? Is it up 24x7?

reliability of course would change from one connection to another. the primary problem is their browser based login system which folks here have said requires one manual login every 24 hours.

It'll come brothers and sisters ..messages friend of an friend who works in reliance. He told that plans will be approved within one week and areas having feasibility will have these plans available.

It'll come brothers and sisters ..messages friend of an friend who works in reliance. He told that plans will be approved within one week and areas having feasibility will have these plans available.
And how these guys are getting plan without approval?
No idea

no FUP in this plan
R u on Metro Ethernet or use a Modem?

AFAIK..4 mbps speed is applicable everywhere. Am i wrong?

Back