Reliance Broadband Thunder 1099 4 Mbps Unlimited Plan in Chennai

• Thread starter Thread starter bintop
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 46,875
Just now called the CC....they are repeating the same old story...plan not yet reached their migration portal...WTF??Anyone from other states attempted to migrate to THUNDER plan???

Just now called the CC....they are repeating the same old story...plan not yet reached their migration portal...WTF??
Anyone from other states attempted to migrate to THUNDER plan???
if you want to migrate use email . they will do it only from email now [email protected] ...
mention your id and phone

Reliance has a server in Chennai. 59ms is good to that server???I get 50 ms to Mumbai server very often otherwise I get 21ms to Mum average even though road/train distance is 500 km.BWA connectivity in getting less ping time is better rather than line if BWA link is stable as I observed. Main AP is connected to fiber and all APs are connected to Main AP(Mesh network). Thus, clients are connected to subAPs. That gives less ping time rather than old outdated and improperly maintained wire infra of our ISP. BSNL leads in giving worse ping time.

Speed is low. Try downloading Youtube videos with IDM and post speed results. You should be getting 500kbps+.

no limit man. you have been sleeping or what? reliance has launched what looks like pure unlimited 1/2/4 mbps plans. 4mbps ul for 1099 bucks. :)

Back