Airtel Broadband: Swift 1099 - 512 kbps unlimited - Rs.1099

• Thread starter Thread starter slash84
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 99
  • Views Views 29,419
1.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]I still can't figure out what all the hype surrounding Chrome is about. Its a "nothing" browser in my opinion. No UI, no plugins and I shudder to think of the sort of security screening it does for phishing threats. Google (according to its mail) doesn't even think phishing is a real word...for all those of you running your machines without internet security antivirus, I'd advise IE 8 for a secure internet experience.

meh the new swift 1099 plan is bad, i inquired and got a reply from airtel. its 512kbps till 20GB and then 256kbps after that. 1mbps at night. that just sucks since i use the connection for mainly in the day.

whoa when did it happen!