Airtel Broadband Turbo 1299 plan 512kbps - 1mbps unlimited

• Thread starter Thread starter Shivharsh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 423
  • Views Views 87,370
just imagine that they are robbing you of your hard earned money by charging you a lot of money for low speed plans ;)

Called them up. The chap said I had to mail. Have shot the mail. Now awaiting a response. Damn. Why do people sleep in the night:wall:

Why do people sleep in the night:wall:

Maybe coz they work during the day!!:p

^ I am ure Airtel Customer Care functions 24x7, but whichever department / team is in charge of replying to e-mails sucks totally. Ajab,ghajab, I wouldn't count on a reply till Monday. However, as they have asked you to mail, did you take a reference number when you called them? In either event, call them up again and tell them you have sent them the e-mail they had requested, and now they should expedite the process.p.s. Have you taken 1299 or 1699? I am still sooo confused. :huh:

I have not taken any of those plans, I had mailed them asking for plan details. The customer care guy had acknowledged the existence of both the plans, but had said that the 1299 was scrapped. However, I got back a response from the Customer Care for the e-mail I had sent them. The lady is either ignorant or too smart. She sent me back the plans already listed on the website, and said the plans I had mentioned aren't available. I shot them back a stronger mail this time round. If I don't get a response back by 2, I am going to call them up again.

----------

Maybe coz they work during the day!!:p

Hum bhi din mein ghode bech ke nahin sote hain :D

I have also sent them an e-mail. Let's see what (and when) their response is. I have specifically asked about the 1299 and 1699 plans and the FUP with regard to them.

^ That's great! Can you please elaborate the procedure you had to follow - like whether they called you, or you called them, and also what the plan details are in terms of rental, speed and FUP?

I have sent them mail 2 times specifying Rs.1699 plan..but they keep sending me the same tariff plans which are listed on their site.! How are you guys able to get these plans?

Back