• Featured
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 5,711
ISP
Airtel Fiber (Gurugram),
Jio Postpaid, Vi Prepaid,
Jio Fiber (Vadodara).
Hello Everyone

I am planning to switch to Airtel's Business Broadband plan.
I see that they provide unlimited data usage.
But has anyone used it or using it?
What is exact data cap in Business plan?
Sale person saying that it is same as regular broadband, which is 3333 GB.
Can anyone confirm it and which plan you're using?
Has anyone taken connection recently and if yes, how much you paid.
I am planning to rent 1499 or 2499 rs plan.

PS: I do have a GST number so can take business plan, Please do not need to remind me of that.

@Vickey007
they stopped the 10tb cap I assume now its 3.3 TB now @Anurag Bhatia confirmed this in another thread
with b2b airtel you get a free static ip starting from 1499 plans + gst input credit.
its good by the way so take it if you are able to .
prices are same for installation and all

I got mine disconnected recently as I could not change plans , but now they allow changing plans .

I just talked to CC and they said its 10K GB and sales person said 3333 GB, don't know which one is true.
Lets see other user's confirmation.

Also CC told me now billing is minimum quarterly.

Had a another talk with sales person.
He verified and confirmed its 10k GB as well in 1499 plan.
We can change plan anytime.

Also Guys, we can take these plans without GST Certificate number as well.
One can provide either GSTIN or Company's PAN or MSME Certificate as well, or CSE shop owners can also have it with CSE certificate.
Still i can wait for confirmation from @Anurag Bhatia

Hi

As shared in the other thread, I was given this blurred picture of the plans on WhatsApp by the official sales person in my area for the office internet.

airtel-office-internet.jpeg

As per this you get 10TB only on the 1Gbps plan for 9999/month. The 1499 INR plan is still 3.3TB like all other plans.
So I would strongly doubt 10k GB / 10TB as they have given you. May be these plan differ by area. Try re-confirming, getting it in written etc.
The same sales person first told me it's unlimited and I think it's part of their training because 99% people are not going to hit these caps and hence they would not call it "metered" connection but rather give that feel.

The written thing doesn't work with Airtel. I have tried, failed and gave up. There is no way to know unless you get the connection and try to hit the cap. I wish they at least gave us an option to purchase additional data. As of now, if you need more data, going with multiple connections is the only way.

Sales person told me first only 3333 GB and once i insisted him to verify, then he checked and called me back after couple of hours and told me that he have verified it and its 10k GB per month for 1499 plan.
Still i have asked him again over whatsapp and dropped an email to [email protected]. Lets see.

Today it got late, so instillation team will come tomorrow for installation. Will update here as well.
If Sales person is lying, will see what can be done later.

Back