Airtel: Double Speeds only for DTH customers

• Thread starter Thread starter brickhouse
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 4,988
Even I downgraded to 1099 swift from 1299turbo plan. Now I get 1mbps for the past 1 month.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Another good thing is, they seem to have the same FUP limit of 100GB. I have crossed beyond 50GB and the speeds are still at 1mbps.

Even I have Turbo 1299/- plan. I got a deal from retention of 20% of on this. Now Swift 1099/- (512kbps) users have got their speed doubled apparently. How do i switch to this plan now that this does not exist in the Airtel web site?

any advice - admin and kattuviriyan ??

Dont change ur plan to swift 1099 which has 1 mbps speeds it has only 15 gb Fair Usage Policy, after that 256 kbps, Fair Usage Policy may not apply now but after sometime airtel will surly apply it , other wise wat is use of officially reducing Fair Usage Policy , if it is not to be applied????

i am also not shifting for this reason only they might be tired of our emails abut the the fair usage so maybe they not applying now waiting for this thing to calm down i guess

Yeah Fair Usage Policy bomb will only detonate after sometime when enough ppl will change their existing high Fair Usage Policy plans..........

is there anything i can do apart from hoping that they wud double the speed on my turbo 1299/- plan (512/1mbps) ?

any advice - admin and kattuviriyan ??

is there anything i can do apart from hoping that they wud double the speed on my turbo 1299/- plan (512/1mbps) ?

Now it is bit late bro.

Now they have very useless plans with hopeless FUP limits. Your 1299 plan is better than those. Better stick to it and wait for their next move :|

i have been amazed to see how many existing airtel customers have no idea about the new plans with stupid FUPs. i have been arguing on twitter all day long! :(

that is exactly what these companies take advantage of !! --== J A A G O G R A H A K J A A G O == --

i have been amazed to see how many existing airtel customers have no idea about the new plans with stupid FUPs.

i have been arguing on twitter all day long! :(

most of the customers don't know what FUP is,they think its technical stuff so they don't bother either and many aren't told by airtel agents about FUP

most of the people don't know these details

its funny as some of my college mates don't know why their mail attachments don't go faster,i told them you upload must be slower but they tell me their downloads are 1mbps and uploads don't matter........................lmao

Back