Airtel DTH started it's ugly watermark

• Thread starter Thread starter chakri_ek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 7,209
i saw tht logo on few channels today on my ADTV and i was like WTF! I don understand what the f is there to boast about MPEG4 DVD S2?! lol at these dumb idiots. They think that "ALL" indians are dumb asses who don't know "ANYTHING" and will say "AWESOME!, OMG!" to whatever sh!t they say....If they are not going to remove that holy cow logo, iam going to throw the airtel stb in dust bin and the dish from my terrace. Let them put their logo FULL SCREEN and let one small window be there for the channel that again with their logo.Next Airtel will ask all its employees to wear underwear which has "MPEG4 DVB S2" printed on it.Seriously this act from airtel freaked me out today....iam paying money to watch content of channels and not to watch what bull crap technology they are using..all over screen.

Wow, that's one of the worst logo's I've ever seen. That would definitely affect your viewing.

Yo guysthnks for emails n stuff to airtel dth ..finally we got transparent watermark back on airtel..thnks alot

Read the post which says that the messages to Airtel on the ugly logo made them revert to the old, transparent logo.Can we do something on the same lines to get BhaktiTV back on air? Is it ok for Airtel to remove any channel on and off air at its own will and wish? Can I approach consumer court in this regard?Regards...

Back