Airtel horrible customer service please read

• Thread starter Thread starter ASHISH67
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2,851

ASHISH67

ISP
AIRTEL
Guys i want to share with you my experience with airtel and how airtel treats its customer for 6 years . Since feb i have been having problem with my airtel modem it randomly restarts.I use my connection for both xbox and pc. I have called customer service 8-10 times but my problem still persists.I was about to cancel my broadband connection but retention department convinced me not to do so and they will make sure that my problem gets resolved.

Few days back airtel engineer in my area Mr Mayank who i had talked to before visited my house checked my broadband settings and told me to call him next time my modem restarts .On april 19th thursday when i called him he told me he will come to my house at around 4pm then i called him 3 diffrent times he kept making excuses and didnt come on thursday.Note all this time i was the one calling him wasting my time he didnt even bother to call me even once.

Today i called airtel nodal office to file a complain the lady who i was speaking to put me on hold for 10 minutes and then said that she had talked to the supervisor of Mr Mayank and he said that there was problem with my xbox never mind that my modem also restarts when it is connected to the pc.It seems like Mr Mayank had falsely reported to his supervisor that i was having this problem only when my modem was connected to xbox . They rudely told me to that they cannot help me and i should repair my xbox .

This is how airtel treats its longtime customer and airtel engineers in my area do not even bother to visit their customer.Now i am not even angry i just want to tell you guys do not get airtel connection they have horrible customer support and they treat their customer like they are doing us a favour by providing broadband connection.Forgot to mention that i am from gurgaon.

They would have charged you for a new modem anyway, get one from the market instead ;)EDIT0124-4278380 - Universal Telecom and Traders - Airtel's modem distributor in Gurgaon

Hi My problem started when i had purchased new modem from beetel 110Tc1 as my old one 220bx had died.When i called them in feb they told me that there may be problem with my new modem and told me to replace it since i had lost receipt for my purchase i had to purchase another modem same model from beetel but the problem did not go away.Now I suspect there may be a problem with the power plug since i was using the same power plug which i had received with 1st 110Tc1 modem for both the modems.

Now even if i resolve this problem after my experience with airtel i know in the future if any problem arises they will not help me. I am disappointed in airtel they flat out said that they cannot help me and there was a problem with my xbox and pc also the local engineers in my area Mr Akhilesh and Mr Mayank from day one did not even bother to help me.

I never met a person who is Airtel's happy customer..but still airtel is on top..i seriously dont understand...are we Indians that much "Majboor"? :crazy1:

Switch to BSNL , perhaps ? :D

Hi can you give me bsnl gurgaon customer care number also do they have 4mbps plans?

I am a Happy Customer of Airtel Broadband. There is no downtime and no speed issue. Getting constant speed of 2Mb/s in Pune. Max. 150GB Plan. (Not Happy for Airtel Mobile, Airtel Digital TV. and other services......)

I never met a person who is Airtel's happy customer..but still airtel is on top..i seriously dont understand...are we Indians that much "Majboor"? :crazy1:

Bhai mujhe majboori thi :smiley-ashamed004: .I thought only airtel in my area was providing with 4mbps plans with 150 gb limit.I think bsnl also has 4mbps plan with 200gb limit.Can somebody confirm this.

^ oh! I understand brother...like me..i've only BSNL broadband available in my area...and thats my "Majboori" :iconrofl:

----------

Bhai mujhe majboori thi :smiley-ashamed004:

^ BTW I like this part! :)

Bhai mujhe majboori thi :smiley-ashamed004: .I thought only airtel in my area was providing with 4mbps plans with 150 gb limit.I think bsnl also has 4mbps plan with 200gb limit.Can somebody confirm this.

Yes, new plans are applicable here in Gurgaon. A friend registered for a new line some time back, it was installed in 2 days ;) He is on the 2150 plan .

http://new.bsnl.co.in/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/services/broadband/BB_combo_unlim.html

#4 Mbps upto 30 GB, 512 Kbps beyond in selected Circle/SSAs (Karnataka Circle, Tamilnadu Circle, Hyderabad SSA, Faridabad SSA, Noida SSA, Gurgaon SSA, Gaziabad SSA only) .
## 4 Mbps upto 100 GB, 256 Kbps beyond in selected Circle/SSAs (Karnataka Circle, Tamilnadu Circle, Hyderabad SSA, Faridabad SSA, Noida SSA, Gurgaon SSA, Gaziabad SSA only).
### 4 Mbps upto 175 GB, 256 Kbps beyond in selected Circle/SSAs (Karnataka Circle, Tamilnadu Circle, Hyderabad SSA, Faridabad SSA, Noida SSA, Gurgaon SSA, Gaziabad SSA only).

Apply for a new connection here. The following are steps to get your connection installed at the earliest (if you're interested that is :P )

1. Fill this form out - BSNL AT YOUR DOORSTEP---Udaan input page
2. Perform the above step preferably between 11 30 am to 12 pm
3. Sales associate will pay you a visit on the same day, will ask you to fill out the form, along with an address proof.
4. ETA for connection will be 4 days, tell him you want it at the earliest, hopefully, your line will be installed in 2 days.
5. Broadband should take another day

;)

Back