Airtel Mobile Office Tariff in Delhi

• Thread starter Thread starter kapur
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 10,744

kapur

ISP
MTNL Broadband
Hi There,I got the airtel mobile office connection but customer care said there is no unlimited/fixed tariff now and I need to pay 30paise per 50kb download.I surf the internet 20-25 mins without downloading anything and they cut 25Rs for that..It hurts!!Is there anybody from Delhi who is facing a similar thing. Please Delhites do reply?Is there any different tariff plan which I am not aware of Pl. suggest.

sounds like "airtel live" service its different from "mobile office"

Hi There,
I got the airtel mobile office connection but customer care said there is no unlimited/fixed tariff now and I need to pay 30paise per 50kb download.I surf the internet 20-25 mins without downloading anything and they cut 25Rs for that..It hurts!!
Is there anybody from Delhi who is facing a similar thing. Please Delhites do reply?
Is there any different tariff plan which I am not aware of Pl. suggest.

I was also told of same price.

sounds like "airtel live" service its different from "mobile office"

airtel live lets you open WAP sites only.

In Mumbai when I was on airtel mobile office they had offered me Rs. 7 per day unlimited. Then they staryed charging Rs. 14.99 per day unlimited. If the 30 paise is correct then its too expensive.... I have shifted to MTNL Trump for GPRS ,since last 4 months. I only use it for checking push emails..

I am sure it is mobile office only: I was told to sms on this *148# then option comes 1 for mobile office activation and 2 for deactivation..I also checked the settings ..connection is through Mobile Office only..The speed I am getting when I connect it to Laptop is 115kbps which is very slow and I can browse any sites through my Mozilla firefox..Very sad.. I am going to deactivate it now.:(

This is Mobile Office. On prepaid, the plan for unlimited data transfer has been discontinued(perhaps temporarily) and you have only one option that is 30p per 50kB and you can open any site and use on PC as well. Its cheaper than Airtel Live.

Back