Airtel Online Shop User Experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter iCon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 2,779
Hmm, but they are taking 1 week for shipping, here fommy takes 2-3 days, not bad getting thing earlier by week paying just 10-20 extra.But I will order only if cod is there as I am going through memory problem man and forgot my net banking password 3rd time in 2 month.. Now I started maintaining diary for passwords at home. :D

that's what i said man. you think airtel would run their own store with warehouses? :)

Airtel already has bestprice wholesale shops where they sell goods for wholesale rates only to shopkeepers. Its a JV with walmart if i remember correctly.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/Bharti-Walmart-opens-Best-Price-outlet-in-Hyderabad/articleshow/16558309.cms

Bharti Walmart, the business-to-business (B2B) joint venture between Bharti Enterprises and Walmart Stores Inc for wholesale and cash-and-carry operations in India, on Wednesday said its total investment in Andhra Pradesh had crossed $20 million with the opening of its first Best Price Modern Wholesale cash-and-carry store in Hyderabad and the third in the state after Guntur and Vijaywada.

Nope.. Need to think about chromaniac's suggestion.

Update:Lolzz..I got a call from Infbeam guys telling me that they have inquired with their courier service that...COD is not available for my location!Now flipkart saying they have got the stock, but when I checked for Service(even pre-paying) for my location...Service not available(before it was available when they dont had stock... :/)!Now as I have completed the circle and reached where I was...Its good time to check what Chromaniac has suggested! Hope this time I will get it!

what did i suggest? :D fommy?and yeah, infibeam is at best avoided. they do not have a very good reputation in the market.

Back