• Thread starter Thread starter dragonball
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 4,223

dragonball

ߪδə ЩªĻª
ISP
Airtail
hi,as there are no ports available here in noida(waiting time=~2months) i m planning for airtel.but i visited its site and am confused abt plans..i currently use BSNL Netone.please advice as to what is the concept of free minutes, local minutes, blah blah...flexi X, combo X, unlimited X...blah blah plans. any plans to particularly avoid/prefer?i want minimum bills(~350/month) but also >=96kbps speeds. with atleast 2gb cap(unlimited preferred.)-thanks.

for the explanation to the free minutes, etc... look at this post: https://broadband.forum/airtel-broadband/13205-plan-details/#post90214

You should give your city in Location to be able to better know where you really are. Airtel's plans vary in cost from city to city.

Regarding your plan requirements taking Delhi as an example, Rs. 325 is too little for what you are asking, you will have to raise your budget to fit the rest of the conditions. Airtel's cheapest plan is for Rs. 425 + tax. For that you will not get the 2GB data limit you are looking for, all Airtel plans are however 128Kbps or more in terms of speeds.

OK, if i wanna use airtel bb, what r the strings attached to airtel Phone which i will have to buy also? Isnt it possible to get airtel BB w/o getting/using airtel phone?Which plan suits me if i dont wanna use airtel phone?and what is this concept of "UPTO", all broadband providers r using nowadays? 1st sify changed from pure 256kbps to "upto"256kbps. now aitrel,etc....? i have used sify and its so pathetic in terms of speed. like i used upto128kbps plan and i used to get ~64kbps. isnt this cheating? cant govt force them to provide broadband(not 64kbps net) or something?

to escape any pressure from the customer... promising absolute speeds would be a crazy thing to do!

OK, if i wanna use airtel bb, what r the strings attached to airtel Phone which i will have to buy also? Isnt it possible to get airtel BB w/o getting/using airtel phone?Which plan suits me if i dont wanna use airtel phone?

umm... no strings attached. even if you do not use the phone, they would give you the free instrument which you have to return at the end.

for me they charged 500 bucks for registration of the modem. i did not know if that is supposed to happen.

OK, what can i get for ~700 in airtel? any unlimited plans around that range? like 128kbps unlimited or something? thanks.

u can get ul 128 kbps wid 180 minutes of calls for rs 780

The one for 250 comes with a lot of strings attached, this on the other hand has none. If you live in the NCR you might even get double at night from 11 to 7!

exactly. and you don't have to deal with babus at their office and aunts at their call center.

Back