Airtel Postpaid Billing Issue after changing of ownership

ISP
Airtel
Currently I am on the 10 Mbps 5 Months (ARP) Advance Rental Postpaid plan and I have renewed the plan on 10th may and it's working fine since then but recently I turned 18 and as we are having postpaid connection I thought if I transfer the connection from my Mother's name to my name then it will be easy to update the permanent address in my aadhaar card so on 6th July, 2024 I applied for the change of ownership and at around 2:24 pm the same day they replied with that they have successfully changed the ownership to my name and I got assigned a new account number for my connection and today 9th July a new bill generated for Rs. 1174.1 which is the original amount I had paid on 10th May and the bill should be of Rs.0 till 10th October, after seeing that I panicked a little and then called 198 and at first the executive who picked up the phone don't know anything as usual so I told her to connect me to a senior executive and after waiting for around 15 mins a senior executive connected and after saying her my problem she is saying that my previous account's balance is still not credited to my new account no. and she said that she will put the call on hold to check how to resolve this problem and after waiting for around 30-35 mins on hold they simply cut my call this is the worst I have ever seen of Airtel customer care. After that I wrote a mail to [email protected] regarding the billing Issue and still waiting for their reply.

Has anyone faced this kind of similar issue? Please suggest me what to do next? All answers are appreciated

You can visit Airtel official store. They have some direct number to higher officials which they provide to resolve issue.
Not sure about Xstream Broadband, but this is how my Mobile Family Postpaid plan was cancelled.

Well I already wrote to 121 to refund the amount remaining in the old account with previous owners bank details and a picture of a cancelled cheque and they replied that the money will be credited into the bank account within 72 hours. Let's see what happens

Back