• Thread starter Thread starter puns009
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 7,333

puns009

ISP
bsnl ut300r2u
Hi,
can anyone tell me the best available offers for airtel prepaid in karnataka for Less call rates.
Kindly let me know the recharge denominations available for Local STD offer.Tell me best possible recharge with less call rates Between A-A and A-Others.

i know this link..i use this for recharge.But however tariff mentioned here and when i contacted C.care are different.So if u have details completely regarding..u can let me know.

There website is quite unreliable, all benefits are false and are misguiding to customer. Looks like Airtel does not have any ethics and are just going to start loosing customers. Guess the ratio of unsatisfied customers are increasing day by day.

armaan_99 said:
There website is quite unreliable, all benefits are false and are misguiding to customer. Looks like Airtel does not have any ethics and are just going to start loosing customers. Guess the ratio of unsatisfied customers are increasing day by day.
I used to recharge often with Airtel site only. Even for Rs.8 daily 3G pack.
Any bad experience?

Can you elaborate on the Rs.8 daily 3G pack? Does the plan still exist?

i checked this is not available for all customers.Only few customers have recharge option of Rs.8 and depends in which circle you are using.

I used to recharge often with Airtel site only. Even for Rs.8 daily 3G pack. Any bad experience?
Recharged for RC 41 from there website for my circle and as mentioned on there site the recharge benefit is 1.2p/sec but I was getting charged for 1.5p/sec and they say the benefit is correct as per the RC I have done and I have not been charged wrongly.

Back