Airtel Recharge offers

• Thread starter Thread starter puns009
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 7,333
25mb for 8 bucks isnt a great deal :(
Few months ago they provided 30mins unlimited (speeds used to hover around 6mbps) .sadly,its gone now.
As of the 1 day plan,aircel gives 100mb for 8 Rs.

Do not go with what there website says. I have been cheated twice as the recharge benefit mrntioned on site is never received. On pushing hard you can get only refund.

cmsivasubramanian said:
25mb for 8 bucks isnt a great deal :(
Few months ago they provided 30mins unlimited (speeds used to hover around 6mbps) .sadly,its gone now.
As of the 1 day plan,aircel gives 100mb for 8 Rs.
Speaking of Aircel they used to give 60 MB 3G for 2 days for Rs.8 and UL 2G @ 64 kbps...they are gone now.
They even give now 30 MB 3G for Rs.5/day
They are still sticking to 30 days monthly plan and not 28 days :pleasantry:

raj2007 said:
Speaking of Aircel they used to give 60 MB 3G for 2 days for Rs.8 and UL 2G @ 64 kbps...they are gone now.They even give now 30 MB 3G for Rs.5/dayThey are still sticking to 30 days monthly plan and not 28 days :pleasantry:
I know bro..I've been using aircel 3g for like 3 years now,there used to be some kind of trick or the other..initally used to be easy.since 2012 december,only one of my old android devices cable of switching 2g and 3g without disconnecting was able to temporarily remove the 64kbps cap and keep you at your original 3g speed until you disconnect.my monthly usage used to be around 100-200gigs(at less than 250 bucks a month :lol:.)(Any pack would work,for example as you mentioned an 8 rs pack would mean 2 days true unlimited @3.6mbps,never in years did i face any downtime,luckily ).n yeah the 2g 3g switching trick was device restricted and known by noone expect very few and also wasnt working everywhere.Dont know why but i couldnt find it working outside chennai(maybe only old 3g enabled zones were only prone to this)..since november 2013 its all gone (aircel has probably upgraded its support centres i guess,i dont want to explain and make it boring,bt practically i can feel what all have changed.)and i've decided to stop searching for all this and move over to a genuine broadband provider.testing bsnl evdo now..haha..

might not be for everyone. my airtel app seems to be offering 1100 talktime on recharge of 1000. and if you pay using airtel money you get 50 cashback as well.

What's the most value for money prepaid recharge option for Airtel? I use Vodafone as my secondary number.

Hey @Samuel it depends on how often you plan to stay on mobile data and how much you intend to consume.

When I'm on the move, meaning away from decent wifi for weeks at a time, I prefer the 3Gb/day packs usually for 56 days duration. Often I end up needing the ₹251 pack that gives 50Gb to cover the days I run out of the 3Gb quota of data.

If like many other people you are always/mostly in range of decent wifi, like office or home, the 24GB/year with unlimited calls is enough. In case you finish the 24GB, there's the add on data packs to cover like the ₹251 plan I use.

I am connected to WiFi most of the times. My mobile data usage is pretty limited.

I don't remember exhausting my daily internet quota ever. I primarily use mobile data when I step out, Spotify and navigation for the most part.

Back