AirTel topup plan - unlimited dnload

• Thread starter Thread starter hymarathe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 25,054

hymarathe

ISP
airtel
Hi, I have a Airtel landline and broadband connection. My plan is Home350 (now not available on website) and a Rs 100 topup for unlimited dnload from 9pm to 8am. The speed is 256kbps.I want to upgrade to Freedom 550 with same Rs 100 topup but airtel guys say that topup is not avialble with 550 plan. My friend in Ghaziabad has upgraded his 350 plan to 550 one 3-4 months back. But now airtel is not offering the same in Delhi.I'd like to know if anone has recently upgraded to 550 with unlimited dnload. if yes, when and where.

both cann't be clubed together....

Hi, I have a Airtel landline and broadband connection. My plan is Home350 (now not available on website) and a Rs 100 topup for unlimited dnload from 9pm to 8am. The speed is 256kbps.

I want to upgrade to Freedom 550 with same Rs 100 topup but airtel guys say that topup is not avialble with 550 plan. My friend in Ghaziabad has upgraded his 350 plan to 550 one 3-4 months back. But now airtel is not offering the same in Delhi.

I'd like to know if anone has recently upgraded to 550 with unlimited dnload. if yes, when and where.

3-4 months back Airtel had the Night Unlimited Combo. But now they have scraped all the Night Unlimited plans forever. They offer either limited download plans with (1,2 or 3GB download/upload limit). So its no use asking them about Night Unlimited plan. I tried to switch to another plan but the airtel guy said they can't revert me back to my Night Unlimited which I have now! So its kinda weird the way Airtel is acting towards Retail Broadband users. I guess they are looking for some FDI to make them acquire this crippled business and use some strategy to milk all our money!!! :madness:
That's what happend when touchtel became Airtel! Who knows Airtel could become Virgin AT, Vonage AT, AT & T AirTel, AOL AT or Optus AT!!! I wish one of these happens in the near future. :whistle:

I am serously considering switching to BSNL for broadband, used there home 500 plan at relatives place and was left surprised with the speed. really whats the use of paying so much money if top speed i get is 23-24KBps....

yes, if u r going for bsnl 500 , night is only the option, dont ever think of downloading huge files in day time.or 2.5 gb goes in a day.

I guess we need to badger the guyz @ Airtel yelling at them at how lame their plan structures are and as a sign of protest we need to get disconnected. I say why don't we start an association... "THE BROADBAND CUSTOMER FORUM"? Register the association and ask all Broadband users to join and maybe after that we could intimidate Airtel asking them to provide better plans and services. But I understand that this is India... and No one would ever agree to such things coz everyone has their own job to do! Its no use whining... We need to get aggressive! :mad:

I guess we need to badger the guyz @ Airtel yelling at them at how lame their plan structures are and as a sign of protest we need to get disconnected. I say why don't we start an association... "THE BROADBAND CUSTOMER FORUM"? Register the association and ask all Broadband users to join and maybe after that we could intimidate Airtel asking them to provide better plans and services. But I understand that this is India... and No one would ever agree to such things coz everyone has their own job to do! Its no use whining... We need to get aggressive! :mad:

I am already fed up with their plans.. Tried their crap managers so many times for new plans :rofl:

Finally reply I get is.. We will launch :wall:

airtel has crappy plans for u/l users (as compared with TATA / BSNL / MTNL)- i agree.... but it has best combo plans(phone+BB) - compare with that any....For eg 550 COMBO - 550 worth calls free + 550 MB free at Rs. 550 (double maza), for duration based plans - 700 flexi - 750 pulses incld - can be adjusted against calls or internet - 300 sec = 1 pulse..... and top of all - STD is half - i.e. 1 pulse = 1 min and not 30 sec as in BSNL / MTNL....

Back