Make your Airtel Broadband plan unlimited (~3TB) by paying Rs. 299+tax extra each month!

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 70865
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 18,410
Oops no data rollover..... o_O

Can anyone tell me how to remove this recurring data plan from my original plan that is 799 per month. I activated it by mistake and dont think i can use so much data and pay 300 rupees extra every month

You can deactivate from app

gtG9l09.jpg

I called the cc and questioned them for about 20 mins twice and they confirmed that this 299 topup was available for v-fiber as well so i went ahead and asked him to change my plan to 799.

Lets wait and see if the 299 top-up works for v-fiber.
@heisenberg333 What is your connection speed? They could not activate 299 topup as my top speed is 16Mbps and they don't count it as x-stream.

@AS Kapoor2 - did you switch to the new plans and then get this 299 added on top of it or are you on a previously offered plan?

I'm on 599 plan (40mbps upto 75gb, chennai) and the CC refused to apply 299 unless I switched to the new plans (min 799) - which makes no sense for me as they don't offer any higher speed than I already have.

@AgentX I was on 599 earlier too. This 3333Gb topup only showed up on the app when I changed plan to 799. Although I did not upgrade to 799 specifically for this topup, it was because my bonus data of 1.5 Tb exhausted last week and I only had 40Gb on 599 plan.
I think 75gb @ 599 is a fair deal if you are a normal user (as 799 gives you no more than 100gb)

Back