All SD viewers may miss IND-AUS Series

• Thread starter Thread starter ksiva_1979
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 3,175
Tata Sky now able to add aound 5 to 6 channels. So they keep this space for adding Hindi channels and star channels. They are not intrested in adding Tamil channels. :wall:I am not here to support TS, on the other hand i dont like SUN policy to block the other channel to improve their own channels.

Oh my god,Tensports Clarity in SunDirect is not even Vcd Quality.It is like a Downloaded low quality divx compressed video.Why can't they give nice clarity like they give for KTV,SunMusic?Tensports Clarity Sucks in SunDirect.:wall::wall:.I don't know when i am going to get a real dvd quality picture.I used dishtv,Tata Sky,SunDirect.Every dth tell that the picture is dvdquality,but sometimes the picture is not even in VcdQuality.I hope atleast Airtel Dth give HD and also real dvd quality picture.:wall::wall::wall:

Guys,SD users will also miss the 7 ODI's between India England and the Champions's League T20, which are coming in November and December respectively.Thank God, I subscribed for NEO Pack in TS long back for 200/Month which is valid till Jan.But Unfortunately , not getting ESS now, which I can subscribe during match in December.:dance:

if there is no space means how they add colors & star julsa before 1 month ago

SD capable of adding another 50 channels in their own TP......i agree one thing they r not willing to give isaiaruvi & jayamax b'cos of sun music......now a days sun music do not showing new tamil songs & isaiaruvi become no 1 music channel & also kalaignar tv going to add sripoli & kalaignar seithigal soon these channels also douth in adding in sun dth(atleast they should give rs 30 for isaiaruvi,jaya max,raj plus,zee tamil in future)

The purpose of not adding more tamil channels on sun direct is bcoz, once they go for one alliance bouqet, espn star, neo and other left channels andinteractive services before all india launch, they should have transponder space. Sun will add some more tamil channels but only when there is additional transponders allocated. But we hope, they will give all required channels like zee tamil. Giving a channel and taking it back will not be good strategy. Not giving kalaingar group channels may be to stop its growth. But on my view the only DTH operator giving more south regional channels should be Sun Direct

Is necessary to install Windows XP Service Pack 3 to a Windows VISTA Home Premium operative system? I think Windows XP Service Pack 3 will bring problems to a VISTA operative system.

Back