Alternate to Airtel in Green Park, New Delhi

• Thread starter Thread starter Rishabh Jain
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 4,803
Hey guys

My patience is really running out with Airtel and it's crazy money making ways. A 15gb FUP is unbearable given the consumption in my household as well as with the increase in websites size (due to massive use of multimedia content).

What alternates do I have? Hathway's customer service still doesn't seem to be even par, though their plans are superb and connectivity in my area is decent.

My budget is around 1.1k/mo. Anything?

Best to wait a few months for Jionet...

Best to wait a few months for Jionet...

That is definitely not going to be the solution to my problem. Just think of the amount of people using it for hours and hours. And you can't really rely on public networks for your entire usage...

he meant reliance 4g lte that would deliver home broadband connections.

I am also a long-sufferer of Airtel but I don't think any other company (at present) is as reliable in the broadband market. You can at least get things done with them. At my place there's no ACT, Beam, Hathway, etc. So have to stick with Airtel until Jio arrives and see if they can push Airtel to revise their plans.

I doubt Airtel will do much on broadband plans. Reliance is known to be unstable in my area. And that is Airtel's USP. I wish they could at least make the post-FUP speed 1mbps. I'd be okay with that.

airtel and bsnl are both known to offer much better plans in areas where competition is hard. as i pointed you on twitter.
reliance 4g lte launch if accompanied with great plans would basically change the entire market scenario for airtel as they would suddenly have competition in all major markets in the country.
a lot of us are better on reliance to push airtel and other operators to change their tariff structure completely though it could all end up in a massive disappointment if mukesh decides to play it safe.

Yes they might flatter to deceive. My biggest concern is that the best plans would be postpaid so they can tie you to a fixed connection for a long time. We all know how these companies react when you try to switch ISP's!

I sincerely hope it is a breakthrough. For the time being, I am thinking of giving the 'disconnection' a try and see what they might offer.

I hope I can push them to increase the post-FUP speed if nothing else works...

Back