Am I the only woman whose a member of this site?

• Thread starter Thread starter meaculpa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 9,034
ummm....coolbuddy, arent you getting married? :ptheek hai beta, shaadi ke pehle jitne chahiye maje karle! :p

Hmm interesting... I too learnt BASIC when i was very young :) I've written a number of apps in that language before finally getting into the more "serious" languages like C which remains the most highly respected and my personal favorites to this day. Glad to meet someone whose from a similar background as I am :)

But now that raises another question, where did your dad work? Punch cards mean some research institute or the IITs or the likes :)
I'm here :P

Hmm..i suddenly find u getting very technical here...wat happened to the thursday evening ? :rofl:

Hmm..i suddenly find u getting very technical here...wat happened to the thursday evening ? :rofl:

She didn't respond :redface: Whats wrong in being technical ;) Atleast we have common interests :P

She didn't respond :redface:
You people scared her away

Ahem, did she just say senior citizen? :ashamed:
yes she did. :p
atleast now no one will bug her. :)

I'm still here and :rofl: I think Sushubh might put a reservation quota - restricting women members from posting off-topics! As they seem to divert attention from more..well..technical issues. As my name suggests, mea culpa! Damage done, I will now sneak off quietly to forums where I can be more *invisible* @Max - you can start a thread on "Senior Citizens and the Stone Age of IT" and I will happily join it. :)

hmm...it doesnt matter...women divert attention anyway ;) only a bunch of losers will let it divert their attention from the real issues :P Real men will stick to playing with their computers :P ahem ahem... hehe...P.S.: Please no quota talk! With the problems going on in Rajasthan, it really puts me off or rather most people hate it! 'nuff said :)