Amazon Kindle Paperwhite

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Rs. 13,999
Free 3G wireless - no hunting or paying for Wi-Fi hotspots, no monthly charges, no data plan required
3G wireless works for free on the Vodafone network - download books anytime, anywhere.
Innovative built-in light evenly illuminates the screen to provide the perfect reading experience in all lighting conditions
Even in bright sunlight, Paperwhite 3G delivers clear, crisp text and images with no glare
8-week battery life, even with the light on
Paperwhite 3G has 62% more pixels for unsurpassed resolution
25% better contrast for sharp, dark text
New hand-tuned fonts - 6 font styles, 8 adjustable sizes
Holds up to 1,100 books - take your library wherever you go
Download books automatically from the cloud over built in Wi-Fi or free 3G Wireless
New Time to Read feature uses your reading speed to let you know when you'll finish your chapter
Massive book selection, and low prices. Over 600,000 titles at 200 or less.
Hundreds of thousands of Kindle-exclusive titles that you won't find anywhere else, including books by best-selling authors

In Stock Now.

Cool. I could not find it on Shopyourworld. Would compare the price between iShop and iBhejo :D
A friend is possibly coming to India at February end. I was planning to get a Chromebook through him. Let's see.

Item price, local shipping, taxes: Rs. 7,497International Shipping: Rs. 567Duty, Taxes, & Fees: Rs. 2,348-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TOTAL Rs. 10,412This is from iShop.

I created an account on iBhejo.com. Not sure how the 1000 rupee discount would apply. Their Twitter guys do not answer. No answer to my mail too.Anyone here has used iBhejo? Should I use them? I have an idea on how to deal with iShop. Any other alternative?

Ah good. Was just going to order it through iShop. Now have to find out how can I get the best possible deal on it :D

Back