Amazon Prime Video India (Ads are coming)

They would be looking to sell it to Indian TV channels first, then launch online.

what's the point of having launching fire tv if they would not even launch their self owned content on it on the day of launch lol.

They have very limited uhd/hdr content in India and haven't launched the Amazon Fire TV(4K) version. So they are not going great guns as they are almost doling out all this for Free (compared to Netflix). Both my Sony TV and Nvidia shield has the amazon app in 4k HDR and have watched the shows in 4K and HDR while I had the American Prime. Now can't use these as their app does not allow amercan versions in India even after using VPN. Don't feel like watching the Amazon Originals without HDR. Hope they Improve here if they want to compete with Netflix.

i tried all the video quality settings. did not find much difference between 0.38GB/Hour and 6.84GB/Hour. maybe i need to restart the video... :emoji_rolling_eyes:

Subs for V are not synced. Makes it so hard to watch. Subs are also a hotchpotch mixture of all caps and no caps.

Back