[email protected],
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

If u guys can do the same, we could attract media attention :thumbsup:
Quote:
Regarding the article on ESPN Tata Sky Conflict:

Sir,

ESPN has done the right thing by issuing a public notice to this, as correctly said by ESPN, People's concern on the issue should have been taken. TataSky subscribers did want a reduction in prices, and modularity in packages.

But what TataSky has done is that it has brought in modularity, but the actual cost of the packages stand much higher than what it used to be.

Taking my package as the example:

South Jumbo: Rs.350 per month + 199 Per year for the Neo add on pack.[Previously]

Rates wef June1, 2008:

South Jumbo : Rs.310 per month
Neo add on pack: Rs. 30 per month or Rs.300/annum
[I stand not affected till september 08 as i had subscribed to it annually initially, but will have to pay the amount after sep 08]
Sports platinum pack: Rs.40/Month [Star sports, Espn, Star Cricket]
Lifestyle silver: Rs. 30/Month [BBC channels]
Ten Sports: Rs.15/month [A-le-carte]

A total of Rs.425/Month, An increase of Rs.75 per month.

Add to that Rs.30 per month if i subscribe to life style gold pack.

SO TataSky has managed to create public interest by telling that the actual prices have been reduced, but a simple math would tell u that the actual prices have increased by an astounding 30%.

We have been trying to voice our opinions in all ways possible, but have not been able to make an impact, U can visit Tata Sky DTH - India Broadband Forum to read more about what the customers feel after buying Tatasky.

Another issue, if Tatasky claims ESPN of not following TRAI guidelines of offering channels on a-le-carte, I would ask the same question to tatasky,
Guidelines say, All DTH companies must operate a toll free line, While TataSky maintains a paid line.
When asked about this, the CC of TataSky teels us that it is only a guideline and not a ruling, we will do it when Trai enforces it.

All our mails and phone calls in this regard, receive template sort of replies, No one is ready to talk on why was this kind of packages made.

Please voice our opinion through ur correspondents, Dont let tataSky off the hook, For even further details please contact me on -edited-

Kunal

We are cheated, atleast we can fight, Support ESS, We can pay 40 to ESS than pay 75 to TataSky, I dont mind personally..

Lets fight, Lets survive, Even if we lose, they know we are capable of a fight, we can bring them down on their feet, not going to accept what they have to say..

Lets do this..
Please, Last chance.

Kunal

Man how many times u will keep posting same thing?? It really becomes irritating some time ... Everybody knows tht u want us to email the above listed guys ...

Have u done it though, This is to attract maximum attention, I can add mail id's and not worry about posting seperate replies to notify people.If u have done it thanks, If not, Ur wish, I'm not bothered.

See what happens, even after creating a special thread, people ignore it,guys things will not happen if i alone do this, I need support.I'm sure all of this going public is what has made TS to rethink its stratergy. That is why it is offering the channels for free till 30th June. Now it will rethink everything.Our mails are being put up in papers, this is damaging their image. Lets do it guys, lets add more fuel to the fire.

I have already sent mail to the above mail id's..am also planning it to send the local news..like ETV Bihar and UP..do you have there mail id's..? As TS is trying to reach the 2tier cities..the above channels are watched by the small cities..we can stop some people to buy TS if our agitation is covered by the ETV..? what say..?

No Idea of their mail id's.. goodle them and try to find it in their contact us page.

I tried..but no luck..I believe they don't want to get any feedback from there viewers.. :happy:

Back