Protest against TataSky.. Need support..

• Thread starter Thread starter kunal_janu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 4,705
I don't understand why u guys don't like things against Tata Sky..
May be one of them is the relative of Vikram Kaushik..

At least something is happening, If not for the 2 Million Subscribers, they can change for the prospectful 2 million customers. If they have the same pricing, they are not going to survive in this industry, Its like they are telling all the existing subscribers to move to Reliance automatically..
Past few days:
Speculation over the pricing.
Lower Video and audio quality.
No signal in clear weather conditions.

All these are signs of a bad to worse going company.

I am not surprised at you people's outburst against tatasky.You people praise it so much and then kick it so much , just few months ago you were flying high saying this and that great about tatasky.now why you change your colors like chamelion...

quite surpise to see your points about the lower video and audio quality and also NO signal..:hysterical:

I don't understand why u guys don't like things against TataSky..
May be one of them is the relative of Vikram Kaushik...

yes. you should know who is the relative , no prizes for guessing here.he is old member who always keep praising TS and say all good things, now he is vanished as you are sending complaints.He is not going to support you in this regard that is for sure.even though he say that he did what u said and so on..

Hi

also not to forget to write your Tata Sky subs id number on it to get maximum benefit.

Sabir

maxmimum benefit !!!!!!!! it will result in maxmimum damage !!!! Anyone can order many movies , your package by knowing your Subs Id "

SO DONOT EVER LET ANY ONE KNOW YOUR ID ....

I had just talked to tatasky cc , that idiot told me that ZEE SPORT will not be added to tataskyy....

Thus i am still unable to comprehend to logic of charging Rs 75

ESPN/Star Sports/Star Cricket) Rs 50

Ten Sports(not confirmed but
guess ) Rs 15
______________________-
total 65

WHY 10 MORE RUPEESSSSSSS

Back