protest against TATASKY

• Thread starter Thread starter rav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 6,792
i think u r definetly not a Tata Sky customer or u dont no anything about it only customers know about the irritation caused by tsky untill now they charged 300pm with out minimal music movies regional evn india playing cricket matches

Please mention that to whom you are refering?

lol

not u asdfg that business magnet harshal speaking business ethics iam just replying to him

ok Mr.Rav... pls mention the name of the person u r replying to...that ll make it clear for others

the real issue is they spend all the money we pay them in marketing their product further, which frankly i don't give two hoots about. Their marketing expenes are WAAY bigger than zee and their content is laughable. SO in some sense I agree with Harshal, although if the issue is simply pay more for quality channels (i.e. ala-carte), i would have absolutely no problem with that. But, if they force me to pay for Sun or half the shit you get, I'd have a problem with that, for sure!

dunno but star cricket is still coming on my package when it was supposed to be discontinued on august 19 i think.

Dont blame Tata Sky for increasing prices.I am sure Dish Tv will also do same if they get Sun Channels.
You are damn right HArshal.

I think tatasky people will be very happy and satisfied by getting all the channels for Rs. 50. You people should understand the cost involved in the packages. They are not running for business for charity. How many business man are there in this forum will you comprise on the price. I still feel the rates are ok. Think once upon a time dish tv charged Rs. 350 to their subscribers where they showing only dumb channels.

During the Star Cricket launch I found (atleast I guess) that most of us were ready to pay any amount to get Star Cricket. Now I am surprised to see that people are not accepting the price hike. Hike in TS price does not mean that Dish will get the Sun channels for free. I am sure the Dish will also increase the price when they get Sun Channels. I dont think that the prices will be increased when Neo will be added. When Star Cricket was added there was no price hike. They are forced to charge 50 rs more because they have pay Sun broadcaster. They are not running a philanthrophic organisation-Ravi

Back