Offline Retailers launch protest against E-commerce companies

I still buy a lot of stuff from my old computer hardware guy. I still have a good repo with him. Even though he knows that for most stuff I have switched to Flipkart.
He actually did the smart thing himself few years ago. Got out of the retail market and focused on corporates. Now 90% of his business comes from the corporate sector which are not going to deal with online stores.

For the lulz.

And this is supposed to be "ETHICAL"
Let’s now punish them:
1- Let's place Cash on delivery orders for Rs.40000.00 rupees items every alternate day and cancel when delivery boy comes to delivery. This will make them to lose their fat by Rs.1000.00 at least.
2- Whenever you are free call to their customer care and waste their time. This will increase their customer care expenses.

They have removed this part from their website. :) Too bad I did not take screenshots.
Oh good. I might have pressed the archive button to save a copy on Archive.org!
Appeal

NEW DELHI: Some mobile phone retailers have threatened to boycott Apple's much-awaited iPhone 6 and 6 Plus models after their expected pre-Diwali launch because they are miffed that the iPhone 5S is being offered at heavily discounted prices on popular e-commerce sites Amazon, Flipkart and Snapdeal.

good. Apple fans should go to apple stores and buy their apple iPhones from there and get that feeling that you can only get by buying something from the apple store counter.

Authorized Reseller Stores. They go by many names... We have a bunch of them here in Gurgaon.

Back