protest against TATASKY

• Thread starter Thread starter rav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 6,792
Dear Ajuravi,

I think you are a guy born with a silver spoon and doesn't mind paying Rs.350/- a month for watching all the channels or are you multilingual?. Why don't they remove all the Audio Channels from their platform?
I am multilingual but most of the time i watch the sports channel, then sun channels & then hindi channels.

Currently i am not going to subscribe to Sun channels from Tata Sky once neo comes on board with tatasky i will decide up on the Rs.350 pack other wise i will be with Rs.300 pack in tatasky without sun channels. As i am going to subscribe for Rs. 80 with my local cable operator where i get 65 FTA channels which includes all the tamil channels.

I think when neo sports come it will put up in Rs. 350 pack and then i will go with Rs. 350 pack. I am not in a hurry to for new packs

Dear Ajuravi,

I think you are a guy born with a silver spoon and doesn't mind paying Rs.350/- a month for watching all the channels or are you multilingual?. Why don't they remove all the Audio Channels from their platform?

to be fair.. even he is not going to pay it.. he is going to stick with this FTA 75rs channels.. but here he is trying to fool us to pay 350rs. and saying that he wont mind paying 350...:hysterical:

to be fair.. even he is not going to pay it.. he is going to stick with this FTA 75rs channels.. but here he is trying to fool us to pay 350rs. and saying that he wont mind paying 350...:hysterical:

I am not a fool like to use both DTH service provider :hysterical:.

Regarding your statement i have cleared my views in my previous post FYI.

I am not a fool like you to spend rs. 600 a month

I was paying 250 for my cable guy who was giving crap half time there used to be no signal. So I feel new package is ok for me.

I was paying 250 for my cable guy who was giving crap half time there used to be no signal. So I feel new package is ok for me.
People are not thinking like you :hysterical: we require 1000 channels for 350rs. then also they will not satisfied and we would say reliance dth or dish tv are giving 1001 channels for 349 rs. which is cheaper

I am not a fool like to use both DTH service provider :hysterical:.

Regarding your statement i have cleared my views in my previous post FYI.

I am not a fool like you to spend rs. 600 a month

lol :hysterical::hysterical:

i don't really have a problem with paying good money for good channels. But i do have a problem with being coerced into subscribing for channels and so paying for channels that i do not intend to watch.

I would like to thank all the members for keeping this issue alive(sun v tata) and that persistence has really paid off. now that we got we wanted (sun channels) we should support guys rooting for neo sports ppl and star majha.Let us support these guys and help each other.this is a small begining in the right direction.But iam surprised that such a professional centric company works only after its backside is kicked.I don't mind kicking their butt for right cause :hysterical::hysterical:

I would like to thank all the members for keeping this issue alive(sun v tata) and that persistence has really paid off. now that we got we wanted (sun channels) we should support guys rooting for neo sports ppl and star majha.Let us support these guys and help each other.this is a small begining in the right direction.
But iam surprised that such a professional centric company works only after its backside is kicked.I don't mind kicking their butt for right cause :hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I agree with u

Back