Another Crap channel kalaingar channel added.

TATA-SKY had till this morning three tamil channels - Podhigai, Star Vijay and Jaya TV. AIR Tamil is absent. Kalaignyar is the fourth channel and is expected to compete against Sun Tv (the number 1 tamil channel for the past decade).This is the first time that anything has been done for the tamil viewers in about a year.I understand that you want your sports channels. You might have to wait for someone at Tata-Sky to do something about it, Or bombard their cc with the choicest abuses. But why are you going on about Kalaignyar Tv? If you are doing it because you don't like the politics of DMK, I am with you. Otherwise, i don't understand...

How can you say this as a crap channel ? If that is the case for people like me who don't watch or understand Hindi all zee channels are crap. This channel is a consolation for tamil viewers who were expecting SunTV for a very long time.

because if you're not from the south, this channel is absolute tosh. sure, have all the regional channels you want - but ONLY as optional packages. And give us some quality channels FFS. Tata Sky has been standing still for 6 months. They're run by a bunch of jokers. Vikram Mehra - please open your eyes. Your company SUCKS!

i think vivek sharma is not watching regional channels. i think kalaingar tv will be equal to sun tv in future. i think this is not crap channel

I have TATA-SKY. I waited for 2.5 years (Zee launched its DTH ops in late 2003, I think) to get it because I knew that it would be technically far superior to anything Zee was providing. And that is the case.But on the managerial side they are a bunch of jokers as eidur22 points out. Things are moving very slowly as far as channel additions are concerned (I am satisfied because they have MOST of what I need. But thats me). Further, their packages are a joke. Even a 10 year old would have created better packages by categorising the channels by genre and language (no offense to any members/ guests who are 10).If they had offered proper packages, I would have dropped all regional, hindi and sports channels pronto.

I am not getting it.What is the channel number?I heard it will be launched on 15th sept.

I am not getting it.What is the channel number?I heard it will be launched on 15th sept.

Tata-Sky Channel 809 = Kalaignyar Tv. Currently test transmission is going on (showing tamil movie songs with a message scrolling below). Actual launch is probably September 15th.

i think vivek sharma is not watching regional channels. i think kalaingar tv will be equal to sun tv in future. i think this is not crap channel

He is using double standards. Just to falsely praise Tata Sky. For me too all the Zee channels and Star Plus etc., are crap. Even before the channel has started he has found that it is a crap :Eek:

I am marathi viewer but still thinks Tata Sky has done something good by adding tamil channel.Lets hope they will add more and more channels for all viewers.

Back