Any Net Banking For Airtel Prepaid

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3,141
D

Deleted member 13033

hiI wanted to knw if there is any net banking avilable for airtel customers like it is onVodafone site (WHICH LOOKS OSOME nd has way too many option nd is very nicely done :O ).I am not interested in mchek ( it is shit) or paying by credit card or Debit Card.Is there any reliable site for it as my bank currently does nt have facility fr online recharge??

mchek works very well for me! i am not sure what problems you faced using it. :)

mchek works very well for me! i am not sure what problems you faced using it. :)

hello Mr. Admin nice to see u :)
well as per airtel cc did the sms thing to get mchek link tried to dwnld was never able to connect to the site. Though I am able to use mobile office for other purpose nd airtel live aswell. Also it does nt hav the Dr card i would like it be connected to yet so lets nt get into mcheck here as anyhow I wont use it.

lets try to find a solution here in some other way
thx

i still do not get what went wrong. you could not link your credit card to your mobile number on mchek? for me mchek has been the only safe way to top up the smart tag for delhi-gurgaon expressway. i use mchekmall.com to renew it.

i still do not get what went wrong. you could not link your credit card to your mobile number on mchek?

for me mchek has been the only safe way to top up the smart tag for delhi-gurgaon expressway. i use mchekmall.com to renew it.

arre the link that I got in my cell is nt opening na toh how will i proceed further nd mst Importantly I am nt inserted in cr card I just need some way to use it via Net Banking to recharge it.

Back