Anybody with spare TATASKY STB in Vizag?

• Thread starter Thread starter draog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,768

draog

Regular
ISP
BSNL
If there is anyone who is NOT using their Tata Sky STB and can spare it for me, pls acknowledge. I have all the setup for TATASKY bt STB is broken... and dont want to spend afresh for a new connection.

Try olx.in, i was scouting there for switching from Dish to Tata Sky recently

Try olx.in, i was scouting there for switching from Dish to Tata Sky recently

Were you successful and how? I dont find any activity wrt my city Vizag there..

can sell HD stb of mine
hardly used 15 days
price can be negotiable
if u want to purchase pm me
thanks

NOT interested in HD of Tata Sky as such, the pkg prices are out of the world. PM me with your quote/contact-number though..
AND from your 'LOCATION', I am interested to know the shipping charges.. I dont want to come in person to collect it...

you cannot buy and random box insert smart card and use it, the card is bounded with the box, you have to go through TS, if you buy one, or ask them if you can buy another box and will the bind it with some charge.

If there is anyone who is NOT using their Tata Sky STB and can spare it for me, pls acknowledge. I have all the setup for TATASKY bt STB is broken... and dont want to spend afresh for a new connection.

I have the spare Tata Sky normal STB which I can give. Only STB is available. PM me if interested. Price can be worked out

NOT interested in HD of Tata Sky as such, the pkg prices are out of the world. PM me with your quote/contact-number though..
AND from your 'LOCATION', I am interested to know the shipping charges.. I dont want to come in person to collect it...

pm me with your contact details .

Back